Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Resident Evil 5



Playing 2 player co-op through Resident Evil 5 was really fun. Jesse and I would play it for an average of 2 hours a night and I couldn't wait to play again. Jesse played as Chris the totally roided out soldier, and I played as Sheva the hot African soldier Chris gets partnered with. While there are no real surprises in the plot I was surprised by some of the enemies we encountered on our journey.





Eventually (after some minor disagreements) we were able to work together to defeat all the foes and save the world from the most metro final boss I've ever seen.



If you're looking for a new co-op experience I highly recommend trying this game. It took the good part of an hour to get the controls down pat, but stick in there it's worth it. Those of you who are afraid it's too scary...it's more intense than scary and before almost every boss it shows a cut scene of what you're about to fight so you should be ready for it. Throughout the story you find treasures hidden in various locations that you can sell at the beginning of each new level for new weapons, health, armor or weapon upgrades which really add some major replay value. I can't wait to play it again and upgrade my guns even more so I can really kick some infected arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment