Thursday, April 2, 2009

LOST

My all-time favorite show. LOST has everything from comedy and romance to murder and betrayal all with an AMAZINGLY put together story. Everything is connected and everything has a reason. I love learning something new about the story each week and having something totally insane happen that just floors me. The writers of this show are geniuses. In other words...this is nothing like Gilligan's Island. We have seasons 3 and 4 on blu-ray and I can't wait for the rest to come out. I don't want to spoil anything for those of you who haven't watched yet, but if you haven't you're an idiot. watch it. This is the funniest fan video I've seen of LOST If you don't watch the show you probably wont get it, but here it is anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Alex = Kate. You know... (wink).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, Gilligan's Island was a genius show.

    PS. I like how you used the video I found for YOUR blog!

    And you didn't even tell me you had a blog!

    Double shame on you.

    ReplyDelete