Thursday, April 2, 2009

American Idol

I don't care what anyone thinks I love American Idol. Megan Joy Corkrey was kicked off yesterday and while I liked her singing style, the last two weeks she picked terrible songs. This was my favorite of her performances despite the distracting boob sack dress.



But as much as I liked her because she is unique is how much I don't like her now because last night when she got kicked off she was SUCH a weirdo! Really annoying...weird faces and bird imitations. I don't get it...what the hell.



My personal favorite is Adam Lambert although Kris Allen, Matt Giraud and Danny Gokey are all good too. This has been my favorite performance so far this year even though it is totally strange...the more I hear it the more I like it.





These videos aren't the exact performances because they are copy written, but they're the closest I could find. Watch Idol these people are good.

Previous Idol contestants are also on my mind. David Cook's new music video came out yesterday and he makes out with Sarah Roemer from Disturbia in it. I like that song but not as much as Light On. Jason Castro was in the audience last night and I can't help but wonder what he is doing? If he made an album I would have bought it already so again...what is he doing? Kelly Clarkson's new album All I Ever Wanted is great I love it. I couldn't help but notice a similarity with the intro of her song Save You to the intro to Alkaline Trio's song Radio. Have a listen.



1 comment: